All marketing materials are subject to approval prior to distribution. Messages should be in .html format but can be submitted via PDF at this stage. Each copy must display the required disclaimer: This is being sent on behalf of (Exhibitor/Sponsor Name) and is not part of ENDO2024 as planned by The Endocrine Society. This company is neither sponsored nor endorsed by The Endocrine Society.
All mentions of the event on eblasts (including the subject line and pre-header text) must be displayed as follows: ENDO2024
All marketing materials are subject to approval prior to distribution. This step is not required, but encouraged if you have a copy of your email earlier than your order cutoff date.
- All messages must be a final copy with the following disclaimer added: This is being sent on behalf of (Exhibitor/Sponsor Name) and is not part of ENDO2024 as planned by The Endocrine Society. This company is neither sponsored nor endorsed by The Endocrine Society.
- All mentions of the event on eblasts (including the subject line and pre-header text) must be displayed as follows: ENDO2024
Email Message: All messages must be in .html format. A text version is requested, but not required. If you require assistance with creating your message in HTML format, please contact us for more information.
- HTML Version: (.html file format). All images should be hosted. Image hosting is available for a small additional fee.
- Plain text version: no dynamic links (they should all be spelled out), no images or special characters. (.txt file format). This is not required but is suggested for recipients that have high-security settings and only receive plain text messages.
From Line: The from line of each message will say: ENDO2024 on behalf of (Your Company Name Here)
Subject Line: Create a subject line for your message. You are encouraged to keep it under 44 characters to avoid truncating on computers. The maximum for mobile devices would be 25-30 characters.
Snippet/Pre-Header Text: When viewing an inbox, an email snippet is the very first line of text that your email recipient will see, following the email subject line. Some good practices when determining your snippet:
- Snippets should remain between 30-80 characters in length.
- They should be a continuation of the subject line.
- Include a specific, actionable CTA to encourage readers to open the message.
Seeds/Decoy Email Addresses: Email addresses for yourself and colleagues (if requested). These email addresses will be used to send a test of each message for approval as well as the final deployment of your message.
All orders should be placed at least a week in advance of your approved transmission date.
- This is not the form you already completed when you registered and/or paid. This form simply requests the information needed to setup your eblast for testing and deployment.
- Each transmission includes 2 test messages. Additional tests will incur an additional fee per test.
- Creative services are available. Fees will apply to convert messages to HTML or remove coding from a 3rd party system. Inquire for details.
- Transmission reports will be sent for each eblast after the event.