Email Transmission Checklist
The items/info below will be required when placing your order. Please have all items/info available. Please allow up to 5 business days for each blast from the date we receive your complete order and all materials below.
- Requested Date & Time of Blast
- Your message: You will be required to upload the following files. Creative services are available. If you require assistance, please let us know. All links must be in working order and each message must include your company’s complete postal address.
- (Required) HTML: .html file format. All images must be hosted on your website. Additional fees apply for image hosting.
- (Strongly encouraged) Plain text version: Cannot contain images or special, or hyperlinks (.txt file format) (Correct: https://www.bethesda-list.com/)
- Create subject line (Try to stay within 41 characters)
- From Line (should be your company name)
- Snippet/Pre-Header Text: When viewing an inbox, an email snippet is the very first line of text that your email recipient will see, following the email subject line. Some good practices when determining your snippet:
- Snippets should remain between 40-50 characters in length.
- They should be a continuation of the subject line.
- Include a specific, actionable CTA to encourage readers to open the
- Test and final blast seeds/decoys: Short list of email addresses you would like to include on testing & the final blast. If you opt for personalization, please include the first name or first + last name for each address provided
- Your OPT-OUT/Suppression file. The CAN-SPAM Act requires that you suppress anyone that has opted out of past correspondence. It is your responsibility to keep a copy of this file & submit it for any transmissions sent on behalf of or by your organization.
Once you have gathered all info & documents above, please complete and submit your order.
Allow up to 5 business days for each transmission to allow time for testing & setup. Additional time will apply if you have requested creative services. All orders include up to two tests. Additional charges will apply for each test after the first 2. We will bring this to your attention before any charges are incurred.