Reach Facilities Managers & Directors via email, direct mail & phone!
Facilities Managers and Directors handle two areas – “space and infrastructure which covers planning, design, construction, maintenance, furniture and other parts. The second is People and Organization. This deals with human resources (HR), accounting, marketing, hospitality.
Among the areas of responsibility for a typical Facilities Manager / Director: communications, emergency preparedness, finance and business, hospitality, human resources, project management, real estate and technology.
This list reaches professionals who purchase books, seminars, publications, industry-specific materials & general business products. They are excellent candidates for many offers.
- Transmission, creative & hosting services are available. Please inquire for rates.
- List updates frequently. Please inquire for the most up to date counts.
- Rates shown are one year lease only. Prepayment is required. All sales final.
- Email list verification services provided at a discounted rate by FixMyList.com. Inquire for details.
|Years in Business||$10/M|
|Domain / Email Suppression||$100/F|
Inquire for Costs:
HTML or Text Creative
Bethesda List Center, Inc.
4300 Montgomery Ave Ste 204-B
Bethesda, MD 20814-4463
Tel: 301.986.1455 Fax: 301.907.4870
Terms and Conditions:
1) We believe the information in this list to be accurate but we do not guarantee its accuracy or the outcome of a campaign. 2) Stated prices are, however, for one-time use only. Multiple use arrangements may also be available. So, please inquire. 3) Commissions are paid to recognized brokers as well as advertising agencies at standard industry rates. 4) Names will be shipped only to a bonded mail house or service bureau. 5) Prepayment is required on all first-time orders. Bethesda List Center also reserves the right to request prepayment on any order. 6) Purchase orders are required on all invoiced orders as well as payment in full is required within 30 days of an invoice. 7) Cancellation Policy: Mailing/Postal Lists: All cancellations must be made in writing prior to the posted mail date and are subject to a cancellation fee. Moreover, any cancellations after the posted mail date will not be honored. Email Lists (Released to Mailer/End User/List Renter): Cancellations are not honored. Hence, all sales final. Email Transmission: Cancellations made after transmission are not honored. If the final transmission has not occurred and testing has begun a cancellation fee will apply consequently. 8) Bethesda List Center and/or the List Owner do not guarantee the outcome of any campaign and are not liable for any damages or loss sustained through use of this list, nor for any special or consequential damages, and in no event shall our liability exceed the price of the list.