Reach Engineers via email.
Engineers, like doctors or lawyers, meet certain educational requirements and then pass written and experience examinations. The specific requirements vary by state but the result is that their professional opinion becomes the legal responsibility for engineering designs and plans.
Engineer types available to target are as follows: Agricultural Engineer, Architectural Engineer, Biomedical Engineer, Chemical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Computer Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Engineer, Environmental Engineer, Geotechnical Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Structural Engineer
This list reaches professionals who purchase books, seminars, publications, industry-specific materials & general business products. They are excellent candidates for many offers.
Multiply your success rate with a multi-channel campaign!
These professionals are well educated and great candidates for a wide variety of offers. Both business and up-market consumer offers are appropriate for this group.
- Transmission, creative & hosting services are available. Please inquire for rates.
- List updates frequently. Please inquire for the most up to date counts.
- Rates shown are one year lease only. Prepayment is required. All sales final.
- Email list verification services provided at a discounted rate by FixMyList.com. Inquire for details.
|Years in Business||$10/M|
|Domain / Email Suppression||$100/F|
Inquire for Costs:
HTML or Text Creative
Bethesda List Center, Inc.
4300 Montgomery Ave Ste 204-B
Bethesda, MD 20814-4463
Tel: 301.986.1455 Fax: 301.907.4870
Terms and Conditions:
1) We believe the information in this list to be accurate but we do not guarantee its accuracy or the outcome of a campaign. 2) Stated prices are, however, for one-time use only. Multiple use arrangements may also be available. So, please inquire. 3) Commissions are paid to recognized brokers as well as advertising agencies at standard industry rates. 4) Names will be shipped only to a bonded mail house or service bureau. 5) Prepayment is required on all first-time orders. Bethesda List Center also reserves the right to request prepayment on any order. 6) Purchase orders are required on all invoiced orders as well as payment in full is required within 30 days of an invoice. 7) Cancellation Policy: Mailing/Postal Lists: All cancellations must be made in writing prior to the posted mail date and are subject to a cancellation fee. Moreover, any cancellations after the posted mail date will not be honored. Email Lists (Released to Mailer/End User/List Renter): Cancellations are not honored. Hence, all sales final. Email Transmission: Cancellations made after transmission are not honored. If the final transmission has not occurred and testing has begun a cancellation fee will apply consequently. 8) Bethesda List Center and/or the List Owner do not guarantee the outcome of any campaign and are not liable for any damages or loss sustained through use of this list, nor for any special or consequential damages, and in no event shall our liability exceed the price of the list.